Welcome to Tereza’s Spa in Dubi
A fully accessible facility in the Ore Mountains!
Allow us to welcome you to Tereza’s Spa in Dubi, a famous historical spa in the north of the Czech republic, founded in 1870. The spa has undergone vast changes externally as well as internally, aiming to refresh the spa environment and make our clients feel comfortable here. We are now happy to offer quality treatment, rehabilitation care and spa services provided by trained staff in the beautiful surroundings of the Ore Mountains.
Unique information about Tereza’s Spa
- Established in 1870
- Excellent accessibility from Prague (90 Km) and Dresden (50 Km) near to Teplice (5 Km)
- All services are available under one roof
- Complex fully equipped for wheelchair users
- Closed area with own park
- We specialize in the treatment of nervous and locomotive system disorders
- Treatment is individually organized and overseen by a physician
- Up to 44 procedures per week and guaranteed individual exercises with a physiotherapist
- Robotic therapy with advanced G-EO SystemTM for gait treatment. Learn more here.
- Fully equipped rehabilitation and hydrotherapy area including indoor and outdoor pool
- Non- stop Medical Service with emergency physician
- Regular client transport to the city of Teplice (5km distance) for culture, entertainment and shopping. Our vehicles are adapted to transport wheelchair users and have seats for 4 more people.
For these reasons, Tereza’s Spa in Dubi is not only the perfect place for prevention, treatment and rehabilitation, but also an ideal place to relax. So do not hesitate to visit and find out for yourselves. We are here for you.