Robotic Rehabilitation Department
It is a part of the Rehabilitation Department and has a unique machine which provides robotic-assisted rehabilitation with bio-feedback. Thanks to this, we offer a unique concept of robotic rehabilitation, which brings maximum effect in combination with curative spa services.
- Robotic therapy based on advanced robotic technology
- An advanced robotic system for the lower extremities
- G-EO SystemTM - advanced robotic device in gait rehabilitation
- Combination of robotic rehabilitation with curative spa services
G-EO system is among the world's most advanced Robotic-assisted systems that are used for rehabilitation.
It was developed to help patients recovering after a stroke in order to re-gain the ability to walk and to be independent in everyday life.
Positive results manifested themselves during therapies with such indications as Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, acute spinal cord injury (SCI), traumatic brain injury (TBI), orthopaedic and trauma cases, by spastic patients, paraplegics and quadriplegics. A single device that achieves excellent results for a number of indications.
Advantages and system specifications:
- system enables realistic simulation of floor walking, it also enables modification of the parameters of gait and level of system assistance
- leads to natural movement practice, movement coordination and balance
- partial movements function, which isolate and produce a specific part of the gait cycle
- it contains integrated paediatric mode
- enables synchronized visualization of scenery during the therapy, which increases the motivation or feedback information in real time
- provides control with sensors for pressure / tension and balance in each limb and reports data and makes assessment for the patient's performance and therapy progress
Robotic systems come from the significant and world renowned Swiss manufacturer and developer REHA TECHNOLOGY. Systems were supplied by Madisson - the manufacturer's exclusive representative in the Czech Republic.
It is a system for physical rehabilitation, which ideally complements other rehabilitation devices. It is specially designed for patients with extensive damage of the musculoskeletal system. The unique combination of slat-belt with integrated corset suspension system allows accurate and controlled movement even at very low speeds.
Promotional material - robotic rehabilitation Tereza’s Spa| G-EO system Armotion. Download here.